The Emperor's New Clothes (Chorpenning)
by Charlotte B. Chorpenning
Full Length Play, Comedy / 8m, 4f
The Emperor of China cares for nothing but clothes. The minister of the robes plays on this weakness to rob the royal weavers and persecute the Empress. Two rogues convince the Emperor they can weave a cloth which cannot be seen by anyone unfit for the position he holds...
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Optional Music/Media Fee: $15 per performance
- Duration: 105 Minutes
- Setting: A country much like China. Long ago.
- Additional Features: Play w/ Music
- Features / Contains: Period Costumes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
THE GONG BOY
WEAVERS OF THE TOYAL STUFFS
- Roles for Children
Alternate casting to 12 females
Music Material Rental Packages
Optional Piano Score Available.
Contact your licensing representative for more information.