The Beams Are Creaking
by Douglas Anderson
Full Length Play, Drama / 8m, 2f
This compelling drama captures the Bonhoeffer legend on a rich theatrical canvas without ever sacrificing the very human story at the base of it.
Reviews"Douglas Anderson's illuminating drama...proves to be as exciting a political thriller as it does a savvy character study." - The Seattle Times
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $90 per performance
- Time Period: 1940s / WWII, 1930s
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Setting: Berlin, 1932-1945.
- Features / Contains: Period Costumes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
- Reduced casting (Doubling Possible)
- Expandable casting
- Flexible casting
- Room for Extras
A company of nine portray dozens of characters in Bonhoeffer's life.