by Adam LeFevre
10 Minute Play, Dramatic Comedy / 3m, 1girl(s)
In this whimsical short play, a Catholic priest journeys to Vermont to investigate rumors of saintly activity by an irreverent local 13 year-old girl.
In this whimsical short play, a Catholic priest journeys to Vermont to investigate rumors of saintly activity by an irreverent local 13 year-old girl. She, like the rest of her local townspeople, speaks in riddles and aphorisms and might be able to see the future. Is she a saint or just eccentric?
- Strong Language
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: 1900-1910, Victorian (British and American)
- Duration: 10 minutes
- Setting: 1903: At sea, on a road, a telegraph office, in the sky.
- Additional Features: Physical Comedy
- Features / Contains: Period Costumes
BETTINA SMOOCHES – A strangely eccentric young girl who might possess some mystifying powers.
CAPTAIN MIKE – An irreverent sea captain.
ARLO PENNYPACKER – The poetic local telegraph master.
- Non-Traditional casting
- Features Teens
- Multicultural casting
- Strong Role for Leading Woman (Star Vehicle)