Jasmine, a young woman of 28, has been told so often that she's beautiful, desired by so many and betrayed so often that she no longer can be sure who to trust. Lost in the nightmare of the city, she keeps herself together by clinging to the vivid memory of a snowy woods she used to visit as a child, of the beauty and stillness there, and how happy it made her. But now she's terrified the feeling is going away. An excellent showcase for a young actress. Part of a trilogy of monologue plays in this volume that includes Just Out The Corner Of Her Eye and Muse.
Published in Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening and Other Plays.
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
$75 with other plays in collection
- Time Period: Present Day
- Duration: 10 minutes
- Additional Features: No intermission
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Strong Role for Leading Woman (Star Vehicle)