Exceptional people make an exceptional company. And an exceptional company is a fun place to work. That is why we hire team players who are creative, engaged, and ambitious. If you do come in to meet with us, we want you to make a great impression. So in order to help you prepare, here are some links to websites that list common interview questions.
Samuel French is an equal opportunity employer.
Accounts Receivable Associate
Samuel French, Inc., the world’s premiere theatrical play publisher and licensing company, is hiring a full-time Accounts Receivable Associate to join our extraordinary team. The Accounts Receivable Associate is responsible for the receipt and accounting of funds being paid to the organization. This role also ensures that invoices are accurate and that proper accounting procedures are followed to account for the receipt of payment for goods and services completed by the organization. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Applies incoming customer payments
- Researches and solves payment discrepancies
- Processes credit card payments and credits
- Makes adjustments to accounts as needed
- Prepares check deposits
- Issues refunds when necessary
- Prepares the Outstanding Credit Report monthly
- Sends Dunning Letters to customers to collect past due balances
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (or related Business field), or working towards completion of degree
- At least 1 year of Accounting experience
- Ability to multitask and prioritize a variety of projects in a busy department
- Organized with the ability to show initiative, take responsibility, and follow through on projects
- High level of attention to detail
- Applicants must enjoy working as part of a motivated team and be willing to support other team members when help is needed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Professional and personal growth opportunities are available at Samuel French. Sharpen your skills and expand your knowledge of the theatrical publishing community. Exceptional people make an exceptional company. And an exceptional company is a fun place to work. That is why we hire team players who are creative, engaged, and ambitious.
Samuel French welcomes submissions from people of all ethnicities, gender identities, sexual preferences, ages, marital statuses, creed, etc.
How to Apply:
Please send cover letter (including salary requirements), resume and two references by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Applicants must reference JOB CODE in subject line of email: ACCNY-240418