Exceptional people make an exceptional company. And an exceptional company is a fun place to work. That is why we hire team players who are creative, engaged, and ambitious. If you do come in to meet with us, we want you to make a great impression. So in order to help you prepare, here are some links to websites that list common interview questions.
Samuel French is an equal opportunity employer.
Marketing Coordinator, Concord Theatricals
CONCORD IS THE INDEPENDENT, WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE DEVELOPMENT, ACQUISITION, AND MANAGEMENT OF RECORDED MUSIC, MUSIC PUBLISHING, AND THEATRICAL PERFORMANCE RIGHTS.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, Miami, London, and Berlin, Concord has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalog of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
Concord Theatricals is seeking a creative, detail-oriented individual to join our team as Marketing Coordinator. Concord Theatricals represents work from Rodgers & Hammerstein, Samuel French, Tams-Witmark and The Musical Company. As the Marketing Coordinator, you will play an integral role on a passionate team whose objectives include promoting titles and authors, developing brand strategy of the newly formed Concord Theatricals, and celebrating those who make theatre happen.
- Support the Marketing team’s promotion of plays and musicals
- Includes participating in planning sessions, creating promotional content (strong design skills essential), delivering content to marketing channels, which range from social media to website to email communication
- Manage analytic tracking for marketing platforms as needed
- Includes for the different websites and Google AdWords
- Serve as point person/program manager for some department and Theatricals projects
- Playwrights Welcome: a nationwide program created with the Dramatists Guild of America, which offers free tickets to playwrights
- New title set up process on the Samuel French website
- 3-5 years of experience in a relevant position (marketing, communications, etc.)
- Strong project management skills including exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work on simultaneous projects
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Keen eye for design with a focus on quality
- Experience with creating engaging and strong marketing copy
- Self-motivated but takes direction well
- Ability to work well with all levels of professionals in a collaborative environment
Not required, but considered a plus:
- Photography and videography experience (filming, editing, etc.)
- Familiarity with Mailchimp, Constant Contact, and other email marketing platforms
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Thank you for your inquiry about internship opportunities with Samuel French. Currently we do not have any position openings available. Please continue to check back for future opportunities.