Exceptional people make an exceptional company. And an exceptional company is a fun place to work. That is why we hire team players who are creative, engaged, and ambitious. If you do come in to meet with us, we want you to make a great impression. So in order to help you prepare, here are some links to websites that list common interview questions.
Samuel French is an equal opportunity employer.
Office Coordinator, Concord Theatricals
CONCORD IS THE INDEPENDENT, WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE DEVELOPMENT, ACQUISITION, AND MANAGEMENT OF RECORDED MUSIC, MUSIC PUBLISHING, AND THEATRICAL PERFORMANCE RIGHTS.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, Miami, London, and Berlin, Concord has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalog of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
Concord Theatricals is the world’s most significant theatrical agency, comprised of R&H Theatricals, The Musical Company, Tams-Witmark and Samuel French. Concord Theatricals is the only firm that provides truly comprehensive services to the creators and producers of plays and musicals under a single banner, including theatrical licensing, music publishing, script publishing, cast recording and first-class production.
The Operations Coordinator at Concord Theatricals will be an important part of our New York Office team. Beyond managing our Reception Desk and offering Customer Service to our customers over several platforms, they will also be involved in the day-to-day business transactions of our Retail Team.
- Manage the reception desk
- Control “first impressions” by managing the front desk, taking calls, greeting guests and co-workers daily
- Distribute and organization of incoming/outgoing mail, email, and packages. Including opening incoming check payments
- Assist Retail Coordinator with day to day business transactions for retail in the US
- Merchandise Order Processing, including large bulk orders
- Working with other departments to resolve customer account issues, whether it be our Customer Service or Accounting Teams
- Customer Service Assistance
- Make theatre happen by helping customers with orders, general questions, and getting them what they need
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including a warm, patient, and engaging personality
- A drive to solve problems, be they shipping issues, conflict mediation, or within a spreadsheet
- Applicants must enjoy working as part of a motivated team and be willing to support other team members when help is needed
- Strong computer experience is required (including Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- A deep understanding and passion for theatre is a plus
To apply for this job, email your details to email@example.com.
Thank you for your inquiry about internship opportunities with Samuel French. Currently we do not have any position openings available. Please continue to check back for future opportunities.