- 40s; Matriarch of the group; funny; robust; stubborn and crusty, but with a good heart buried under her gruff exterior. Mermanesque Broadway belt, showing range and power from low A to a solid C.PATSY
- 40s; Somewhat mousey; neurotic; obsessively superstitious, yet underneath all that anxiety lies a rock star who can let it rip! Pop belt to F. HONEY
- 40s; Leggy; beautiful, but a little past her prime. She’s an extremely loveable sex kitten if not the brightest of bulbs. Belt/mix to E. SAM WONNIETSKI/FRANK
- 40s; Sam is the Bingo caller - tall, rugged, and handsome. He loves his job and takes his calling very seriously. The only thing that can distract him is Honey - the woman of his dreams. In flashbacks, he doubles as FRANK - a long-haired, hippie bingo caller from the past. Baritone to F. MINNIE MARTINELLI
- 60s; Friendly bingo hall manager, she’s everyone’s favorite, cute, cuddly grandma. Although this woman could be the oldest in the group, she’s still spry and quick on her feet. She must be extremely comfortable interacting and improvising with the audience and have a good, warm energy. Belt up to C. BERNICE BOODALAY
- 40s; Super mom; genuinely sweet and cheerful. She’s the peacemaker and pie baker, and spreads sunshine wherever she goes....maybe a bit passive aggressive with her friends. Belt to C.ALISON BOODALAY
- 20s; Bernice’s daughter - fresh faced, passionate, optimistic, perky and quirky. She is a young, comedic character woman in an ingénue’s body. Must be able to belt F sharp.